, , , , ,

Saturated Canary Inspiration: A Box Card



Hey lovelies!

I hope you have had a wonderful week :-D

Today I want to share with you my latest creation: a box card.



I've been wanting to create one for some time and now I had the opportunity. It is simple and quick to put together.

And this is how it looks when opened...



The stamp is "Not My Day" by Saturated Canary and I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils, which I loooooveeee!!! ;-)



And stay tuned because very soon I will be uploading a video tutorial on how to create this box card :-o

In the mean time, check out my You Tube Channel for other video tutorials ;-)

Happy Stamping!!
Share:

4 comments:

  1. OHHHHH, qué bonitos colores usaste en tu box card amigaaaa, me encanta, y el stamp está muy tiernoooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. esta precioso tu proyecto con esa mezcla de colores... la imagen muy linda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!!!!! Love your box card....beautiful job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, que lindura! Flaca, te quedó preciosa y todos los detalles. Waiting for the tuto!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)