, , , , ,

Little Artist

Hey everyone!!

It is time for another Saturated Canary *inspirational post*.

And today I'm showcasing the lovely Little Artist stamp by Saturated Canary. She is the main decoration of my newest *art journal* ;)




My art journal measures 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", so I resized the stamp to fit the cover of it. I printed her in mixed media paper (Strathmore), and then colored her with Prismacolor Pencils using the layering and burnishing techniques. I also used graphite pencils, gel pens, and chalk to highlight and decorate.




About the journal, I followed this tutorial that I did a while ago, in case that you want to make your own ;)

Well that's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!


Share:

4 comments:

  1. Hola amiga
    Me quedo corta de palabras... esta espectacular. Me fascina esos ojos color violeta, hermosos.
    Tengo que practicar. Gracias por el tutorial.
    Abrazos, Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosa tu muñeca. Dios bendiga tu talento!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always ! Your such an inspiration ! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)