, , , , , ,

Project Life: La Diva Cupcake



Well I have more Project Life pages to share...

These are about my lovely cat Cupcake...




She is a total *diva*... there are no other words to describe her! LOL!

This page is an 8 1/2" x 11" page, which I fit into a 12" x 12" album. I created the layout digitally using a template by Cathy Zielske, only that I changed the title to suit my style ;-)




I also added scraps of paper to decorate.

Now the next pages are 12" x 12" (duhh! LOL!)...







And I created a *shaker pocket* to make the layout more interesting...






To fill the pocket I used a sheet of pre-printed plastic that I found at Michaels and I cut it to fit the pocket (6" x 4"). I also added foil stars, heart shapes and a cat stamp by Rubbernecker, which I colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brushes. Then I stitched around it with my sewing machine to close it.

This was really fun to make and yes, I'm already working on some more pages. I hope to share them with you soon!

Thanks for stopping by!! ~xoxo~


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)